Dr. Njikes principal research interests involve methodological design, conduct, and analysis of clinical studies in chronic disease prevention.
- M.P.H., University at Albany, State University of New York (SUNY), USA, 2001
- M.D., University of Perugia, Italy, 1996
- Perlman AI, Sabina A, Williams AL, Njike VY, Katz DL.; Massage therapy for osteoarthritis of the knee: a randomized controlled trial. Arch Intern Med. 2006 Dec 11-25;166(22):2533-8.
- Nawaz H, Comerford BP, Njike VY, Dhond AJ, Plavec M, Katz DL.; Repeated serum lipid measurements during the peri-hospitalization period. Am J Cardiol. 2006 Nov 15;98(10):1379-82.
- Katz DL, O'Connell M, Yeh MC, Nawaz H, Njike V, Anderson LM, Cory S, Dietz W; Task Force on Community Preventive Services. Public health strategies for preventing and controlling overweight and obesity in school and worksite settings: a report on recommendations of the Task Force on Community Preventive Services. MMWR Recomm Rep. 2005 Oct 7;54(RR-10):1-12.
- Katz DL, Evans MA, Nawaz H, Njike VY, Chan W, Comerford BP, Hoxley ML. Egg consumption and endothelial function: a randomized controlled crossover trial. Int J Cardiol. 2005 Mar 10;99(1):65-70.
- Martin CL, Njike VY, Katz DL. Back-up antibiotic prescriptions could reduce unnecessary antibiotic use in rhinosinusitis. J Clin Epidemiol. 2004 Apr;57(4):429-34.